Love shouldn’t have to hold its breath.
Show your love with our special marine vinyl inhaler cover. This unique and practical accessory is perfect for anyone who suffers from respiratory issues. Crafted from high-quality marine vinyl, this cover is not only stylish but also durable. Its sleek design features a vibrant Valentine's Day theme, making it the perfect gift for your loved one. Protect their inhaler while adding a touch of love to their everyday routine. Say goodbye to boring inhaler cases and bring some romance into their life with our Purple Crystal Hearts inhaler cover.
- Helps Protect Inhaler from Damage – Durable vinyl minimizes risk from dents, cracks, and scratches that can impact function
- Easy to Spot if Misplaced – Bright colors/patterns on case help you quickly identify your inhaler if buried at bottom of bag or elsewhere
- Portable & Lightweight- Light weight and allows inhaler to still slip conveniently into pocket or bag
- Washable & Reusable – Vinyl cover is easy to wipe down to keep germ-free. Use it device after device rather than disposable cases
- Customizable Looks – Select favorite colors/patterns or add monogram to make YOUR emergency inhaler recognizable among family/friends if shared
- Peace of Mind Protection – Safeguard lifesaving device from elements that could render it useless when urgently needed
Vinyl inhaler case fits most standard size inhalers, your choice of hardware. Vinyl design placement may vary. Made using 2-3 layers of marine vinyl, printed vinyl or glitter vinyl that sandwich a layer of stabilizer and closes with a plastic snaps.
*Inhaler NOT included.
Available in other vinyl and embroidery thread options, please contact me with the color options you are interested in for availability.
All items are made as ordered, please see FAQs section for current turn around time. All items are handmade in a smoke-free, pet-friendly home.
Please feel free to message me with any questions.
Spot clean with cold water and let air dry.
Custom items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If you receive a damaged item or have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.